Thursday, May 17, 2012

Packin' Up, Tossin' Out, Closin' Up, Loadin' Up

Yee-Haw!  Now that's Texan for YIPPEE!  Had an appointment at cardiology today for follow-up of stent placement and I'm good to go!  "Have a good summer and I'll see you when you get back."  Those were the magic words!  My new Super-Heros are Dr Toth and Dr Szalai of Cardiology Associates of Corpus Christi! 

Now, to finish cleaning up the 5th wheel and packing up the things I will be taking with me -- then loading the travel trailer and I"ll be ready. Fortunately, I have accumulated duplicates of quite a bit of "stuff" and it is permanently in the trailer so I don't have to move it each time.

Hopefully on the road not later than NEXT Thursday!  Can't wait to make it to Gatesville (TX) and get some of Johnnie Williams' coffee...oh, how I miss our visits!

1 comment:

alyup said...

Wishing you a safe trip and lots of pleasant visits with friends along the way.