Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Summer Home



Rear of the trailer. Queen size bed is on a slide out unit. Once the bed is out, there is access to the dining booth and the sofa.

Picture taken standing at the rear of the RV. The bunk bed is to the front of the trailer. There is no bottom bunk in this one. And I'm grateful for the additional storage and floor space

Top Bunk

Area for a bottom bunk. Picture taken from the emergency exit door. Combine the clear floor space and the outside access - nice storage! Great for parrot cage, kitty litter, feeding critters.

A small pantry is across from the sink; a nice sized electric/LP refrig is across from the stove. Limited storage space (very limited!) in the kitchen and you can see it is definitely lacking counter space. Good thing I eat out or cook out most of the time in the summer.

Remind me to make sure I always have clothes on when I decided to take a picture with a mirror in front of the camera! My itsy-bitsy bathroom, complete with a small, can't set down in it, tub.

2 comments:

Roadrunner said...

Cute! Can you use the potty, kitchen, or bed without putting the bed slide out?

University Exam Result said...

Oh My God !! its very beautiful home. really all facility in the home and nice look. amazing your idea and interesting details shared in the post.