Saturday, March 1, 2008

In The Beginning (Part II)

The search for a quality used RV began early spring 2007. It wasn’t long before I found a 1993 32 ft Holiday Rambler 5th wheel in great condition just a few miles down the road.
After a walk through with the owner, Max, a deal was made.

My little red Chevy S-10 wasn’t going to get this RV to my driveway – but that’s what friends are for! Lee & Mary Jane went with me and brought it to the my driveway, quite convenient for loading and sorting and storing! After all, I did have a 2-bedroom house to empty
and put on the market.

Now a vehicle to haul that thing around – again, that little Chevy S-10 wasn’t it!
Along came Bill – with a 2003 Dodge 3500 Dually Diesel already equipped with a
5th wheel hitch and a towing package. Deal made.

So was the birth of Billy-Max – a Dodge Dually Diesel and a Holiday Rambler 5er.

Now What??

No comments: