Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here Comes the Sun!

5PM and the sun really is out there! After two days of temps in the 50s requiring sweater and space heater in the morning, the sun has made its bright warm appearance!

Noticed 3 inches of rain in my rain gauge -- yes! When I move in, I move in -- plants, garden ornaments, bird feeders, rain gauge!!

Weather man is continuing to predict rain on and off for a few days -- I won't complain -- 'cuz sometime this summer, I'm going to wish for a 50 degree morning and some rain! But, the one thing I thoroughly enjoyed about being in Iowa last summer was spending days outside at the picnic table with Li'lBit -- I'd go out with coffee in the morning or ice tea in the afternoon -- my laptop, a good book, the news paper -- and stay there until it was time to come in and get something to toss on the grill.....oh, how I have dreamed of getting back to those lazy summer days.....won't be long now (I Hope!)

No comments: