Saturday, May 23, 2009

SUMMER IN IOWA

I'm here! Arrived Friday about 2:30PM. Randy came to back me in about 3:30 -- unhitched, utilities hooked up, slide out, plants out of the shower so I could use it!! That's about all accomplished yesterday.

Bea brought roasted chicken, spring pasta salad, ice tea, garlic bread and ice cream treats for last evening! Ate at the picnic table, enjoyed the cooler air - and all of my get up and go got up and left! WHEW! I'm here and I'm pooped!!

Today, Saturday, is clean up inside and set up for the summer. Supposed to have some rain on and off this weekend -- naturally, Helen's back in Iowa and the weather is changing! Hope the storms stay away! Woke up to a breezy 59 degrees. Nice to be north.

Noticed hummingbirds and an oriole flitting about last evening -- need to get the bird feeders up! Also desperately need to wash my windows or I'll never see the birds from inside!

No comments: