Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Sister is No Longer For Sale!

This morning I decided to go out with Li'lBit and empty the black tank while she was emptying her "black water tank." While standing there, I noticed my water hose was leaking -- when I tried to tighten it -- it broke. Water, water everywhere!! I was SOAKED!!! Turn off the water -- down on my hands and knees to reach into the little pit where the turn-off is....in the house to change clothes.

Emailed my sister to let her know I was in the middle of a plumbing "situation" and not sure I would be finished and ready to meet her for lunch at 11AM....I still wasn't sure how extensive my repairs would be -- 'cuz I knew something broke, but not sure what.

The morning started with no water for coffee (not a good way to start the day!) -- but medicines go down quite well with root beer! By the time I had dried off, here comes my sister to the rescue to help with the plumbing! My sister the plumber! So, I've decided to keep her!!

No comments: