Sunday, July 11, 2010

Breakfast at the Sunrise Cafe, LeGrand IA


Bea picked me up at 8:30 to head to LeGrand to see if we could avoid the breakfast rush! The place was nearly full when we got there. The Big Question: And How Is Your Cholesterol.

Bea had their special omelet, came with hashbrowns and toast. I had the sausage breakfast skillet, came with two eggs and toast. We both brought well over 1/2 home in a box! (Sorry the pic of Bea's b'fast is fuzzy - we were laughing so hard after we saw how big mine was, I couldn't hold the camera still!)

The tent campers next to me pulled out early AM, before the rains. Guess they didn't want to have to pack up a wet tent. Can't say as I blame them. I did that a time or two in my early camping days.

And, there wasn't so much activity that it scared my wrens away. They are back to setting up housekeeping in the little bird house. And all is well with the world!

Gonna be a lazy day today -- drinking coffee, reading the paper, one of my books by "my author' arrived yesterday so need to get into that -- even if it is Volumn FOUR. I'll just have to read the others like a 'flash back' in a movie or something. And, now that my belly is full, and I'm chilling out, all that cholesterol can find just the right arteries and veins!

No comments: