Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Is This Heaven - No It's Iowa!


My Summer Home, Shady Oaks Campground, Marshalltown, Iowa


My Garden - plants and bird feeders make it feel like home


Rear bed slide out - I think I know why the previous owners got rid of it -- I need a 2-step stepstool and my cane to get up into the bed and back out. Definitely not convenient for ol' folks!


I could spend all day (when not under some kind of spring in Iowa weather alert!) right there at the picnic table with a good book and a glass of ice tea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, you'll get the kinks ironed out. Pretty nice looking location. Love all your great recipes, I've tried a number of them and for the most part they have all been great.

b&b breakfast said...

Excellent Posting ! great story