Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Eye Improves!

The eye appointment with Wolfe Clinic today went really good (I think!) -- Pressure still up some in the right eye -- BUT -- he used the term "more quiet" regarding the infection and the irritation with the eye. You can see from the pics he took last time and today that the border of the scar tissue on the upper edge is slightly less -- not a lot -- but it is a noticable difference.

I told my sister one day last week I thought I was able to see movement more clearly on the top part of my eye -- and maybe I did -- maybe there is a difference with the scar tissue reduction in that corner.

The doc mentioned going back to VA and I told him since I couldn't get the drops he ordered thru VA -- and that I was planning on being here nearly 6 months every summer, could I transfer my care up here to this clinic and he said YES!!! YIPPEE!! I go see him again in September.

1 comment:

Kathy Heaton said...

YAAAAY! This is the most wonderful news ever - and proof that prayers *are* answered. It's about time you got some good news - found some good sales - ate a good burger! (((HUGS)))
Kathy
Houston TX