Monday, December 28, 2009

My Friends Left Today

Long time cyber-friends, Sid and Rain, spent the month of December here in Rockport parked in the spot next to me. Sid was right there to get me backed in and set up in a flash. Then he was here with his handy tool box to fix a few things around the RV for me. He told me the guarantee on his work runs out when I see the tail lights of the RV pulling out on the highway!

Rain has been a long time cyber-friend since the days of the on-line chat on Up At Six, a parrot/bird related chat room. Prior to this month, we had a 2 day visit when they came thru Gatesville a couple of years ago and pulled into the small park where I stay while I'm there. Rain was, and still is, always there for me (on the computer)when I have a question about going full-time.

This month wasn't the nicest when it came to the weather - but it was a great month for good friends and good visits and good food -- and we did eat at some really good places with some really good food!

I wish them safe travels, fair weather and happy days. A piece of my heart has left with them.

No comments: