Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MON, Oct 12 -- The Warm Up Starts - I Hope!

Have no idea why Holly ran out this AM when I took Li’lBit out -- at least she didn't wander from the RV -- mostly stayed UNDER it. I actually think she was 'lost' -- she kept looking UP like 'where do I go back in!' I sat on the steps with her food bowl and she finally figured out that I was at the steps -- she ran right in past the food bowl, over top of me! She's such a good girl!! I don’t think she has ever been out in anything that cold – except for the Christmas she spent in the refrigerator!! Maybe this trip outside brought back some horrible kitty memories of her hours in the fridge!

My lungs are starting to crud up. I'm doing breathing treatments and have my "emergency' meds, but I gotta get out of here! I was holding my own until yesterday outside in the damp and cloudy. I was chilled to the bone when I came in. I haven't warmed up since! But watch...Once I get out of here they will have Indian Summer with nice warm balmy temps!

Just got home from a place called Legends. It is a sports bar (and restaurant) -- I think they are pricey but Bea likes them. They do have some really good "Legend Fries" -- just a different type of french fry. I had a Reuben -- Bea had a prime rib sandwich. I ate my fries and drank my coke and brought the sandwich home. Been having trouble breathing and it is hard to eat and breathe. You'd think I would loose some weight!

Bea thinks I can be on the road by the first of next week. I hope so. Even my nebulizer treatments don't seem to be doing too much good -- and I'm really wheezing. I can't get warm. I don't want to have to fill propane tanks so I keep the furnace at 50 degrees at nite and 60 during the day -- then try to use the electric space heater for the room I'm working in -- but I am not sure I will ever get WARM!

No comments: