Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SAT, Oct 10 - THE COLD CONTINUES

High today was 41 degrees -- predicting 17 degrees tonite. I didn't go
outside much today --even tho the sun was out. The cold air and my lungs just don’t get along! It may be cold air, but when I inhale it feels like someone is shooting a flame thrower down into my lungs!

30 degrees outside when I got up -- water still running so I guess the 'cold weather precautions' I took worked. Let's hope they work again tonite and then we are supposed to warm up.

Oh, things are rough here -- I can't find my coffee grinder and I'm
having to drink decaffeinated coffee -- the only ground coffe I have in the house! I should have bought a small bag of ground coffee when I was in town the other day but I just knew I’d find that coffee grinder! I do like my coffee in the morning! I buy coffee beans and grind a few at a time -- my coffee grinder is small and I've packed it away somewhere! I thought I had gone thru all of my kitchen boxes - but it must be hiding somewhere.

How can I stay warm when I can't even get the caffeinated coffee jitters!!

No comments: