Saturday, October 17, 2009

SATURDAY OCT 17 - Hitch Itch

I am starting to feel like I’m about to hit the road! Went out this AM and got some 'on the road' cash, filled up the truck with diesel, dropped off the last bag of stuff to Salvation Army and got a couple of gallons of bottled drinking water. I don't like to make my ice tea or coffee from the holding tank!! And, I have my power pals charging just in case I don't get to a place where I can plug in to shore power. At least I can run the breathing machine!

Supposed to be in the 50s today, but it didn’t make it! And the mid-60s tomorrow – let’s hope it makes it so it will be a good day to finish up the outside work and get the stuff stowed underneath and hitch up the truck. Do you see the pattern here – I freeze my @$$ for for nearly a week – so Indian Summer and the warm temps come back the day I leave!

I wish I could remember how far in these slides come. I saw them in once when they moved it but guess I didn't pay enough attention! I can't remember if I can get past the kitchen counter when they are in. Gotta figure what I’m going to do with Tinga for travel so I can get to her. She will probably end up bungi strapped to the dining table.

No comments: