Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stimulate the Economy

My sister and I have done our share to stimulate the central Iowa economy – I came up from Texas in the spring in a 1994 RV and will be heading back to Texas sometime this month in a 2008 RV.

Bea called the other nite to say she would pick me up and we could go get a sandwich – and there it was -- a metallic steel blue Ford Escape Hybrid! She had mentioned that she had ordered one but wasn’t sure when it would be in – well – IT’S IN! What a looker! Nice car with all the bells and whistles – I’d have to carry the manual with me to figure out what all that stuff was! Back up camera – routing map on screen – satellite radio, ambient lighting – etc etc etc! WHEW!!

So Folks! Helen Niblock’s Daughters have done their share to stimulate the economy – what are you doing?????

No comments: